Thursday, April 09, 2015

Shades Of Cool


























Current Mood: Void of love.

Hello there my dusty little internet space, it's been a while.
Writing here again because I don't need answers or truths.

3 years (of youth). It has really been a while.

So... I've been away, climbing stairs; sort of. Progress with uncountable amount of regressing.

Cried (alot). Got hurt. Lost my mind. Fucked it through countless nights. Stood up for myself. And made myself believe that I was reborn in a different light.

And now... carrying a different kind of weight.

Tonight is just one of those many nights that has shackled me back to square one. I refuse to say that I can't handle. But I'm cradling my sighs of contradictions like a weepy child.

Breathe in...and out...and in again...and out...breathing hard...go easy...pacing...still breathing.
Do I keep up? If yes, how?

Who can forgive me for being another sorry soul with fucking first world existential issues?

 Did I grow? Perhaps. 

Are all these destined? Possibly. 

Am I too trying? Definitely.


What's on the other side of the grass. I wanna go there...

No comments: