Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Turn On, Tune In, Drop Out

You already know that we're just two lost souls swimming in the fish bowl year after year. Yes I'm changing, and I'm gone. Yes I'm older, and yes I'm moving on. But if you don't think it's a crime you can come along, with me. I know there's a world out there and it's calling my name...& calling yours too. So honey, come as you are & die as you will.

Ride high & live forever, baby. Don't stop imagining. Because the day that you do is the day that you die.

Let's make our way across the universe. Turn off your mind, relax... & float downstream. It's only times like these where we're swallowed up to a place in space where the end is the beginning is the end, where there will only be you & I – Caught in the cosmic landslide, swimming in the sea of unknown pleasures.

No comments: